To make submitting your own video tutorials a little easier, I’m opting to use a 3rd party video host. Getting set up is laid out in these 5 steps:
Getting a Vimeo Account:
- First sign up for a Vimeo account by going to: vimeo.com
- Register your first and last name, email address, password. Once the information is filled click on “join.”
- At this point you’ll be given the opportunity to have premium membership. Click on” No thanks…” to continue.
- You will then be asked to verify your email address. Go into your email box and click on the link.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully created your Vimeo account. Now you can begin uploading your own video tutorials to share inside Homemakers Academy.
Sharing Your Own Video Tutorials Inside Homemakers Academy
This aspect of the site is private and only visible to current members of Homemakers Academy. Please don’t share any of our videos outside of this site. Doing so will result in the termination of your account and accessibility here.
This is the easy step. Just click on Video Community above, then “Share Your Videos Here.” Or… to make it easier this time, click HERE.
Just put your name, email address and link or embed code into the larger box area and that’s it! Once your video is approved, it should take 12-24 hours to go live!
Thank you for sharing with other Christian homemakers, thank you for being an encouragement!