Home Forums Housework Challenges Challenge #1

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jennifer
      Participant

Who’s ready for a housework challenge? This is for those who have been hoping for something like this. Not for anyone feeling overwhelmed 🙂

So… pick an area or task in your home you need to work on today or tomorrow. Give yourself a time limit and share what you plan to accomplish. Then come back and let us know when you’ve finished 🙂

Valerie
      Participant

I just moved my craftroom/office. I had it setup nicely but now I just throw things in there. My other rooms are fine just not that one. I really have to get that done. I need to tune out the TV and just get it done. I will time myself for 20 minutes.

Amanda
      Participant

After I find my counters I need to spend about 10 min re organizing my spice cabinet!

HannHess
      Participant

After gymnastics this morning I am going to finish my kitchen (its needed it all week) and then we are moving some large desk units around in the living room and started part of it last night so need to spend time working on that today as well so hopefully I can have it done before he gets home. I know he doesn’t mind helping me with it since they are large but I also know he is tired so would love to surprise him with it all being moved, maybe not all put back to rights but moved is a big progress. I think he would be plesently surprised to come home and see it done. I asked last night if he would help he said he would but no guarantees, he has just been exhausted this week so hopefully i can get it moved on my own and make his evening more relaxing knowing that isn’t hanging there needing done.

sarahertzberger
      Participant

Today I will be working on my kitchen and my dining room, these are the areas that my husband requested be clean always when I did the assignment for things he needs done. If I do get that done quickly since it’s not that bad I will be moving on to our master bedroom it’s been pushed to the back burner for a while since I focus most of my time on the rest of the house but I want my husband to come home from a long day’s work and be able to enjoy relaxing in our room as well.

Jennifer
        Participant

He will be blessed!

sarahertzberger
      Participant

I haven’t fully completed the kitchen yet so that will be my goal for the day, that and lots of laundry!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.