Do you struggle with joyful and efficient homemaking? Most women today have at one time or another. Most weren’t raised to be homemakers and now they find it overwhelming.
My mom has been a full-time homemaker for over 50 years and she trained me in that area as I was growing up. I took all that knowledge, combined it with what God’s Word says about homemaking and my 20+ years of experience as a full-time homemaker (with 11 children) and now offer you a course in training for homemakers.
Do you struggle with:
- Putting it all together and can’t seem to get more than one “extra” thing done in a day, sometimes not even that?
- Having a routine and knowing what needs to be done daily?
- Deep cleaning on a regular basis and decluttering?
- Keeping to a schedule, simplifying and remembering what you need to do?
- Organization and procrastinating?
- Finding time to do everything that needs to be done?
- Balancing my time between homemaking and homeschooling with young children, pregnancy and babies?
- Getting distracted too easily?
- Being overwhelmed?
- Finding motivation to do tasks that will soon need to be redone again?
If you can identify with a few of those above, this course is for you! It’s no magic bullet though, you do need to put the time and effort into it. You’ll only get out of it what you put into it.
What the Elements of Christian Homemaking Course Teaches
The course is split up into 3 modules that will should take you about 2-4 weeks to go through. You will be able to go through at your own pace. Here is what you will learn:
- Time management
- Creating a “routine” that works for you
- Juggling homemaking with other responsibilities or working outside the home
- Staying motivated
- Limiting distractions
- Personalized goal setting
- How to use the unique planner
- and more!
What Comes With the Course
You will have lifetime access to the online, step by step videos and all subsequent updates.
You’ll be invited to join an online community with a wealth of accountability and support, including weekly challenges to get your home in order! And, (if you order the printed planner available in September) you’ll receive, by mail, a unique planner I created to use in my own home to make for smoother housekeeping, more productive homemaking, more joyful days.
More About The Optional Planner
This is a resource I have created to use in my own home, yet have made it available to other homemakers. The course will teach you not only how to use it in the best way, but why you’ll want to, and how using it will benefit you. And, you’ll be able to come back with your questions and receive answers not only from me, but from over hundreds of other women who use the planner in their home as well!
As for the inside, this planner has some of the more common pages:
- Cleaning schedule and such
But, it also includes some unique pages as well, that will help you in areas such as:
- Character qualities
- Time management
- and more!
“It’s a very unique planner and an amazing tool!”
“…the course and planner go hand in hand.”
And There It Is
Everything you need to finally get on top of everything at home. This will show you what productive, joyful homemaking is and how to practice it in your own home as well. You will learn not only how to use this unique planner, but you will learn how to create peace and order in your home.
You will learn how to be joyfully disciplined, joyfully efficient and joyfully productive at home.
Intrigued? Join HERE.