Did you know that the word “confident” is defined as having a strong belief or full assurance? Do you believe you were called to be a homemaker? Do you have full assurance in that calling? Even if you feel unskilled or feel that you fail often… the LORD still called you and that is our confidence and assurance. Not in our abilities, but in His strength and in His calling
Today you are listening to a conversation between me and Amy Roberts of Raising Arrows. You’ll enjoy and appreciate Amy’s friendly and down-to-earth personality. As my first podcast guest, she made it easy and I really did feel as though I was talking to an old friend!
Pour another cup of coffee or tea and be encouraged for the next 30 minutes. All the resources mentioned in this podcast can be found below, aaand… please do leave a (5 star ) rating on iTunes, I hear that is how other homemakers will find this podcast.
This podcast covers:
- Amy’s average daily routine
- What an average day of homeschooling looks like
- How she fits in deep cleaning every week
- Specifics on after dinner chores at her house
- How she organizes meals and shopping and cooking with so many children
- How she makes meal planning a “no brainer”
- How she responds when young children helping out results in less than desirable results
- how she home-schools the older ones while also caring for babies and toddlers
- and more!
Who may be most encouraged by this podcast:
- Large family moms
- Mothers with many young children
- Homeschooling moms
You can find Amy’s blog Raising Arrows here.